Job Vacancies at Cobranet Limited for Support Engineers in Lagos, May 2017
Support Engineers Job Openings in Lagos,June 2017
Job Opportunities For Support Engineers in Lagos June 2017
We recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Support Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Escalate cases to another unit to and follow up on the case.,
- Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by his Manager.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his colleagues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely
- IT Skills.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
Academic / Education Qualifications
- Preferred B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- A previous experience in support or IT department.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com