The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is one of the biggest companies in the nonalcoholic beverage industry in the country and the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group span 28 countries, serving more than 581 million people.
We seeks application from qualified candidate to apply for:
Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme 2015
- As part of its talent identification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacements.
- The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through an accelerated development curriculum.
- The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A maximum age of 26 years.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence. Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Good problem-solving focus, curiosity and a great appetite for learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 27th August, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
1.) Read and follow the instructions contained therein, in order to complete the on-line application form.
2.) Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- Bio-data and education.
3.) Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
4.) Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Please note that security clearance will be conducted for all applicants Invited for the test. In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated.