Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Job Title: Community Care Officer
Job ID: 13-9010
- Nurse with a graduate degree in a public health. Social Worker with a graduate degree and extensive experience working with PLWHA may be considered.
- Experience working with CSOs and community structures as well as managing, and supervising health workers.
- Experience with HIV/AIDS programs supported by bilateral agencies such as USAID and international agencies such as WHO and World Bank preferred, particularly those related to sub granting to CSOs, HIV Testing and Counseling, treatment adherence and provision for orphans and vulnerable children.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluency in English.
- Experience in HIV Sexual prevention programming and working with key populations, preferably in Nigeria.
- Significant experience in HIV/AIDS Programs with a focus on HIV Care and Support, OVC in resource poor settings in Africa, preferably Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply