You will be joining a company with expertise spanning two centuries, a diverse range of industries in more than 90 countries; uniquely positioned to help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges by bringing world-class science and engineering to the global market place though innovative products, materials and services.
Job Title: CONSTRUCTION & ERECTION CO-ORDINATOR
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate, with at least 15-20 years post graduate professional experience in the Hydrocarbon Processing Engineering and Construction Industry.
- Experience as Construction & Erection Manager of a greenfield refinery or petrochemical plant project, or similar facility.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Must permanent or contract staff of Sponsoring Company.
- Reports to Project Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply