April 2016 Credit Control Support Officer Job in a Leading Insurance Company
Fosad Consulting Ltd – Our client is a worldwide leader in insurance (life and non-life insurance products and services) and asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and
pension fund administration through its subsidiaries serving millions clients in all continents of the world.
Job Title: Credit Control Support Officer
• Record monthly claims confirmed
• Reconcile claims and refunds.
• Assist in reconciling group schemes to member level.
• Responsible for liaising with clients telephonically and attending to their queries daily.
• Handling billing enquires, credit controls payment allocations.
• Investigate & following through the process to confirm premiums
• Develop, evaluate & direct new systems, methods & techniques utilized in recovery of premiums.
• Be firm, yet tactful when dealing with clients.
• Checking of premiums
• Manage and/or improve on workflow process to ensure efficiencies.
• Assist in the verification of recorded transactions & report irregularities to your line manager.
• 2-3 years experience in Credit Control, preferably in insurance industry
• Computer Literacy – Microsoft Excel Skill is compulsory.
• Performing accounts receivable & accounting functions according to established procedures.
• Ability to work with little supervision
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply