* Responsible for providing actuarial consulting and analytical support than a wide range of clients;
* Anticipates problems, needs and concerns of customers and proactive solutions to meet those needs ;
* Initiates and participates in new business development opportunities within the practice.
* Manages client relationship ;
* Connects with people quickly , leaving a respectful manner ;
* Communicates effectively to generate interest and involvement of others in the work process ;
* Made and / or attends to clients or prospects effective oral presentations as part of a team or individually ;
* Supervises , mentors and coaches of junior staff.
Desired skills and experience
* University degree in mathematics, actuarial science ;
* Completion / Substantial Completion trading state with a recognized actuarial institute at international level;
* 5-10 years of progressive experience in a consulting environment required;
* Excellent customer relationship skills ;
* An interest in and aptitude for business development ;
* Strong skills in communication, both written and oral . Must be a highly motivated and customer service oriented individual team ;
* Detail -oriented and results- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines ;
* Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude combined with a willingness to contribute to the success of HR Nigeria.