June 2017 Electronic Payplus Limited Job Vacancy for an Accounts Receivable Officer In Lagos
Accounts Receivable Officer Job Career In Lagos, June 2017
Vacant Job Position For Accounts Receivable Officer In Lagos, June 2017
We use best people to deploy superior and user-friendly electronic solutions to facilitate human interactions while creating value for all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
- We are currently recruiting for Accounts Receivable Officer to work in our Accounts & Finance Department.
- Preparation & submission of card perso invoices to Customers by 3rd Business day of every month.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of customers’ ledger.
- Carry out reconciliation of customers’ accounts.
- Invoice clients for card production whenever cards are supplied.
- Ensure that all invoices are sent to Clients immediately after approval
- Prepare monthly report of quantity of personalized cards invoiced.
- Departmental Budget Savings of at least 20%.
- Promptness of service delivery and support for other departments.
- Compliance with the ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc.)
- ISP Continuous Assessment test.
- Attendance of departmental quality meeting and technical meetings.
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time
- Ensure all planned & unplanned surplus funds are invested in fixed/call deposit accounts.
- Provide financial information for price decisions whenever required.
- Obtaining withholding tax credit notes from customers at least once every quarter.
- Submission of MPR report to the HOD by 4th business day of every month.
- Provide documentation and following up with providers of debt Capital/Guarantee/Bond.
- Submission of accurate and complete bank balances report to MD/HOD by 10am daily
- Submission of schedules of revenue for monthly accounts.
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting or relevant Social Sciences course
- ACA will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience minimum
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to details
- Planning & Organizational skills
- Analytic skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Team work skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted