Sept 2016 Ongoing Job Recruitment at Ericsson
Position Title:Service Delivery Manager Job stage 6 In Lagos
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager Job stage 6
Req ID: 139852
SDM shall take ownership of the customer relationship responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of Customer Support services as specified in the contracted support agreements with Ericsson’s customers Agreement (SLA) fulfilment and customer satisfaction.
SDM will task manage the Customer Network Support (CNS) Engineers team and work closely with the Competence Centre’s, Global Support and Product Line Maintenance in this function.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Secure customer contract fulfillment
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Distribute info to internal stakeholders and escalate Delivery Issues
- Be up to date with financial data
- Identify new business opportunities
- Market insight and Administrative Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Presentation and Communication skill
- Financial understanding
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Ericsson Model for Project Management
- Software Support and Hardware Support
- Change management and Language Skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Relating & Networking
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Very good leadership and management Skills
- Excellent interpersonal Skills and Strong customer orientation.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure
- Very good ability to adapt to change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply online