Ethical Hackers at Deloitte career opportunity in Nigeria Jan 2013
The growing number of attacks on corporate networks and IT infrastructures has become a very serious threat to corporate and national security both locally and globally It is therefore pertinent to guard against most of the possible occurrence of intrusion into organization’s networks m order to mitigate the consequences of unauthorized exposure of trade secrets, proprietary information and customers personal information.
The largest information security team in Nigeria seeks to expand its workforce in order to continue helping organizations maintain confidentiality, integrity & availability of their information. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity over the years has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
If you have what it takes to be part of the leading information security team in Nigeria, then join our committed workforce in improving the security of organizations’ information assets. Successful candidates will benefit from our unique 3 year training and development program on ethical hacking.
Position: Ethical Hackers
Job opportunity Description
- Perform vulnerability assessment and network penetration testing
- Perform network infrastructure & database security review.
- Perform review of web applications and web services.
- Perform application source code review.
- Perform wireless and mobile application security review,
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or any related discipline (Minimum of second class upper)
- 3 to 5 years IT experience with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in IT Security
- One or more non vendor based security certifications like CISSP or GIAC
- Excellent knowledge of multiple Operating systems; windows, Linux and UNIX
- Experience performing different types of security testing such as network penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, vulnerability assessments, wireless testing, code reviews, database reviews and/or firewall assessments
- Experience with high level programming languages e.g. Java, C, C++, .NET (C#, VB)
- Experience with web application development e.g. ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, J2EE, JSP
- Familiarity with web technologies such as XML, SOAP, AJAX
- Familiarity with web server and application software: IIS, Apache, Tomcat etc.
- Experience with various commercial and open source tools for password cracking, network analyzer, network scanning etc.
- Any other Vendor based Technical certification (Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper, Oracle etc.)
- Secure configuration of various network devices (Routers, Switches and Firewalls)
- Experience with Perl, Python or Ruby
- Experience with mobile application testing
- Conscientious, innovative, confident and positive disposition
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Successful in the background screening procedure for this position
Applicant should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or
before31st December, 2012. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms
Akintola Williams Deloitte, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tonmatsu Limned, is a professional services organization that provides audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and enterprise risk services.