Etisalat Nigeria Analyst (Inventory) jobs vacancy may 2012
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS), trading as Etisalat, is a Nigerian company duly incorporated under the laws of Nigeria in partnership with Mubadala Development Company and Etisalat of the United Arab Emirates. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private company, it acquired the Unified Access License from the Federal Government in January 2007.
- Monitor and track Etisalat Nigeria’s telecoms inventory movement for accuracy and completeness
- Process telecoms inventory transactions on Oracle inventory application
- Compile and reconcile dealers and shops’ sales numbers with Revenue Operations team
- Assist in the planning and execution of periodic stock count exercise
- Prepare inventory reconciliation of warehouse and general ledger balances
- Perform warehouse/ shop control visits to verify inventory balances
- Ensure accurate costing of inventory items received into central warehouse
- Prepare and process month-end inventory accounting journals
- Reconcile and update month-end inventory account schedules
- Assist in the preparation of monthly inventory valuation report
- First degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Possession of relevant postgraduate/ professional qualifications in a related field will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high transaction volume work environment