Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the schedules and appointments of the CEO to ensure optimal use of their time
- Prepare official documents such as memos, correspondence and ensure their safekeeping
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas, and draft minutes.
- Ensure travel arrangements for the CEO are managed as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Forecast trends and spot emerging opportunities in the industry
- Advise the CEO on strategic focus areas that will help the organization grow and maintain its place in the industry
- Oversee projects, track progress being made on the implementation of strategic actions and provide feedback to the CEO.
- Attend meetings with the CEO and when necessary, represent the CEO in meetings (He / She must look presentable at all times)
- Ensure database of CEO’s contacts is kept up to date
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in regards to all matters and documents
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fashion savvy, with an interest in the industry
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply