Exxon Mobil jobs Vacancies in Nigeria october 2012
Mobil Producing Nigeria Limited (MPN) and Ess Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) are subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation and one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria.
Experienced Specialist Geoscientist
The successful candidates must demonstrate strong technical competencies, possess the ability to communicate effectively, and be expected to set and meet high standards.
The ideal candidate must fit the following profile:
– Ph.D or Master degree in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics) with a minimum second class upper Bachelors degree
– Competent/expert in geophysical applications or seismic data processing
– A minimum of 5 continous years of relevant industry experience
– Must posess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
The specialist geoscientist must be able to independently provide expert interpretation and services in the areas of geophysical applications of foundation evaluation.
These positions offer competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil and gas industry
How to apply
– log onto http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/
– Click on ‘Search Openings’
– Enter 11503BR in the keyword search box (for Trainee Geoscientist) or Enter 11504BR in the keyword search box (for Experienced Specialist Geoscientist)
Deadline: 15 February 2012