Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Admission into Full-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Federal Polytechnic Fresh Vacancy Listing in Nekede, Owerri Imo State
Federal Polytechnic Job Recruitment in Nekede, Owerri, Imo State
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri, Imo State – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) for the 2017/2018 academic session in the following areas:
1.) School of Business and Management Technology (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking and Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics and Management (CEM)
2.) School of Engineering Technology (SET)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE):
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil/Water Resources (option)
- Civil Engineering (CE):
- Structural Engineering (option)
- Transportation Engineering (option)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE):
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
- Instrumentation and Control (option)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME):
- Manufacturing Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
3.) School of Environmental Design & Technology (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
4.) School of Industrial and Applied Sciences (SlAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT):
- Biology/Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics/Electronics (option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Maths & Statistics
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
5.) School of Humanities & Social Sciences (SHSS)
- Mass Communication (MC)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered.
Application Closing Date
12 midnight; Friday, 30th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone)
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500.00 on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VSA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede portal and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Note: Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.