Chief Security Officer at the Federal University, Otuoke
Chief Security Officer Job Position in Bayelsa June 2017
Fresh Job For Chief Security Officer in Bayelsa June 2017
The Federal University, Otuoke is one of the nine universities established by the Federal Government on February, 2011, with a mandate to increase access to University education in all the States of the Country, promote quality tertiary education and have a focus on regional issues in education and research. It is located in Otuoke, Ogbia Local Government Area in Bayelsa State.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Qualification and Experience
Candidate for this post must:
- A honours Degree or HND with specialized training in the police/armed forces and other related services with Twelve (12) years cognate experience.
- A certificate in specialized security training and or a possession of a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police or equivalent ranks in the Armed Forces with Eighteen (18) year’s experience plus at least (5) credit at not more than two sitting including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO.
- The candidate should not be more than Fifty-four (54) years of age on assumption of duty.
- He /She should be able to conduct drills and should show evidence of good communication skills and crisis management.
Salary and Conditions of Services
The salary and conditions of service of the University Chief Security Officer shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities and as determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit Fifteen type-written copies of their application letters and Curriculum Vitae in an envelope addressed to the:
Federal University Otuoke,