June 2016 Business Development Manager Job Opening at Fez Consultants
Current Recruitment: Fez Consultants Business Development Manager
Fez Consultants – Our Client provides innovative technical and marketing solutions for several industries e.g. health care and security. We are looking to recruit for suitably qualified candidate below who will contribute to the development of our client’s business:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development of the sales strategy and execution of agreed tactics to achieve the business goals.
- The Business Development Manager will primarily be required to work with the business development (and marketing team as a whole) to carry out research on and conduct analysis of opportunities, ideas and scenarios that are relevant to the firm’s business, as well as to present and communicate findings or results in accordance with standard modes of business communication. This includes documents and charts, as well as verbal presentations that require electronic aids, and any other tools or media required and provided by the firm.
- Conduct basic quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Prepare basic official documents and contribute to the preparation of more complex documents
- Gather (continuously) crucial industry and business intelligence that are relevant to the client’s business and ventures, especially relating to government regulations and policies
- Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools
- Participate in meetings and briefings (both internal and external)
- Interface with clients and effectively discharge any assigned tasks
- Contribute to planning and organisation of the office and work schedules
Business Development – (Inputs):
- Develops of the business case
- Plans and monitoring
- Requirements planning/documentation
- Translates and simplifies requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Guide cost analysis process by providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Recommends actions by analysing & interpreting data, making comparative analyses and studying proposed changes in methods and resources
- Conducts marketing, business, and trend analysis through the use of predictive statistics, customer profiling, and data analysis
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by preparing and analysing marketing strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating client’s needs and goals.
- Buildings relationship with existing clients as well as business expansion in new markets to increase their current spends.
- Drive peak performance for sales, devise and implement strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation – actualisation.
- Generates proposals, responds to bids/tenders, participating in appropriate networking events, coordinating marketing activities, attending workshops, trade shows and seminars.
- Developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirement with business operations.
- Carries out presentations to prospective clients and give feedback to management.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational activities and continue education program.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas from regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new business
- Implement company’s sales program by developing field sales action plan
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Establishes and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes overall company’s sales operational requirement and following up on work results.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite Teamwork
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly
- Meet assigned deadlines
- 2:1 in a Bachelors’ degree required in any program under the Management & Social Sciences, Pure Sciences or Law faculties from a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum 6 years experience in business development and sales.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Master’s degree or MBA is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as subject.