2 Positions For A Graduate Technical Assistant, Clinical Services – Port Harcourt at FHI 360
Vacancies Listings For A Graduate Technical Assistant, Clinical Services in Port Harcourt May 2017
A Graduate Technical Assistant, Clinical Services New Opportunities in Port Harcourt May 2017
FHI 360, is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Technical Assistant, Clinical Services
Job ID: 18596
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- With the State coordinator and the TO from the coordinating team, the Technical Assistant- clinical Services will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality L.G.A. level (both at health facility and Community level) HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, RH/HIV, TB, HCT and other services at the state level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the coordination, implementation of LGA scale up and daily monitoring of the operational teams to achieve on the 90:90:90 assigned targets in the priority LGAs.
- Facilitate the efficient cART drive, ensuring quantitative, qualitative and retentive deliverables are achieved
- Saturate assigned wards in LGAs with HIV service interventions through household coverage and population access
- Strengthening effective referrals and linkages between facility and priority LGAs in the target drive
- Conduct same day evaluation and enrollment of all patients who test HIV positive
- Ensure same day ART initiation for eligible pregnant women and general populations
- Work with field case managers and community structures to strengthening referrals and linkages for health facility and community level services.
- Ensure timely daily ART/PMTCT updates are provided to the state cART coordinating team including success stories, reports, logistics supply, commodities and community daily service summaries.
- Attend to other duties assigned by supervising leads.
Health Facility Level:
- Support the optimization of comprehensive HIV & PMTCT services in the facility by instituting 80% PITC and maximized initiation, retention and VL suppression rates
- Support the QI capacity of providers in utilizing data analysis for program improvement
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care,
- Registered Nurse /Midwife with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TBHIV technical areas.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online