Bond Global Energy Projects Limited Job Vacancy for a Finance Manager in Lagos,June 2017
Opening For Finance Manager in Lagos,June 2017
Finance Manager Job Career in Lagos,June 2017
Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is positioned to be the leading indigenous energy solution provider in Africa; by efficiently delivering high quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- This position is responsible for gathering, reviewing, analysing and presenting financial and non-financial information from various sources within and outside the company and make recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyse customer and client profitability index and value for cost saving initiatives;
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Track and analyse specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range specialty / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyse business development opportunities
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Preparation of financial outlook and financial forecasts
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company
Minimum Skills & Qualification
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a financial reporting role or private equity experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.