Current Job Positions: First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria is recruiting for the following:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Process Automation
Job Code: STR/IT/0086
– The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the detailed design, programming, testing and roll-out tasks for application development projects as well as provide production application support. – Specific responsibilities will also include:
• Design, code, test, and development of web application software
• Perform coding duties In line with functional and technical specifications with a view to resolve business Issues.
– This position is open to candidates with a minimum of 6 years post NYSC hands-on experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions
Job Title: Analyst, Application Support Bespoke and other Applications Support
Job Code: STR/IT/0087
-The Ideal candidate will provide technical expertise in the areas of application support in line with the strategic guiding principles, technology processes and requirements in all areas.
-Specific responsibilities will also Include:
• Provide technical direction in the area of requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of applications.
• Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of applications in order to support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards.
-This position is open to candidates with a minimum of 2 – 3 years post NYSC hands-on experience
How to Apply
Suitable / interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job code for the specific role as the subject.
On shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: Friday July 15th, 2016