Business Analysts Recent Job Vacancy in Lagos,Aug 2017
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position:
Job Title: Business Analyst (FMCG)
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience with system applications like Oracle, SAP and others
- Working experience with FMCG
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2017.