New Opportunities: Foremost Hospital in Lagos
In its effort to strengthen the delivery of qualitative healthcare services, a foremost hospital located in Ikeja, Lagos state which has been in operation for over 40 years is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- M.B.B.S from a recognized Medical School
- Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Association of Nigeria
- Minimum of 4 years experience in medical practice
Job Title: Nurse
- First level registration in General Nursing RGN.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as registered nurse in reputable hospitals.
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant to CEO
Ref DSH/05/1 6
- HND/BSc in any field
- Minimum 4 years experience, 2 of which must be in a similar position
- Ability to Multitask; Must be proficient in use of Microsoft office
Job Title: Sonographer
- Registered Radiographer.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in reputable institutions.
Job Title: Cashier
- OND/HND/BSc in Accounting/Economics/ Business Administration
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in cash handling and Documentation.
- Experience in health sector is added advantage.
Job Title: Accountant
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Skilled in IT and Accounting softwares like QuickBooks, Peachtree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience. Experience in health sector is an advantage.
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Service Officer
- OND/HND/BSc holders
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience in similar positions in reputable Health-Care institutions.
- Computer Literacy
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Registered member of PCN
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number of the job applied for
Application Deadline 28th June, 2016.