June 2016 Front Desk and Members Service Executives Latest Jobs at Ventures Platform
Recent Position: Front Desk and Members Service Executives at Ventures Platform
Ventures Platform is a “hybrid” Incubator that offers training, mentorship, seed funding, shared services and incubation to existing and aspiring tech entrepreneurs with unique ideas in Health Tech, Government Tech, Agric. Tech, Fin Tech and “Tech as an enabler”. We are looking to hire dynamic, intelligent and forward thinking individuals to join our team and work out of our innovation campus in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk and Members Service Executive
- In this role you will act as ventures’ platform internal brand ambassador by promptly and efficiently attending to all walk in and internal customer requests.
He or she will also:
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on all VP services including incubation co-working, social and lifestyle services.
- Complete membership transactions and on-board paid members with access cards and other needed tools.
- Provide best practice front of office management systems that include visitor receipt & management, telephone systems management and client service management
- Respond to all inbound/walk-in calls/enquiries and forward on to relevant parties as and when applicable
- Provide support and supervision to the office assistant and pool driver in order to ensure they each carry out their duties promptly and ensure that they are working within the set facility and fleet management schedules
- Process new member applications and fees
- Provide concierge services inclusive mail handling, member services etc.
- Create and maintain weekly inventory, fleet and facility management record sheets
To succeed in this job role, you must:
- Be friendly, adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Have excellent command of English Language both oral and written
- Be able to provide excellent front desk and internal customer support
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Ccover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Should you meet our job requirements, we will get back to you in order to schedule a job interview. If you have not been contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.