Imo International Health Systems Vacancy for a Front Desk/Record Officer in Ikeduru & Mbaitoli,June 2017
Front Desk/Record Officer Recent Position in Ikeduru & Mbaitoli,June 2017
Recruitment For Front Desk/Record Officer in Ikeduru & Mbaitoli,June 2017
is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Record Officer
Locations: Ikeduru & Mbaitoli
- The admission receptionist is responsible for providing administrative support to medical staff.
- The Front Desk Officer is the first point of contact for patients.
- The Front Desk Officer registers clients and directs them to the appropriate area for treatment and consultation.
- The role that requires tact, discretion and understanding
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence, using computer.
- Answer telephones, and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Receives and route messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Interview patients in order to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Transmit correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Arrange hospital admissions for patients.
- Transcribe recorded messages and practitioners’ diagnoses and recommendations into patients’ medical records.
- Perform book-keeping duties, such as credits and collections, preparing and sending financial statements and bills, and keeping financial records.
- Maintain medical records, technical library and correspondence files.
- Operate office equipment such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, and other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories and medical records
- Prepare correspondence and assist physicians or medical scientists with preparation of reports, speeches, articles and conference proceedings.
- The Admission receptionist position requires a minimum of National Diploma from a reputable organization
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a Record Officer, customer service officer etc.
- The individual must be computer literate
- The individual must be courteous, responsive, respective, and able to withstand stress
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their job Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position and preferred location as subject of email.