March 2016 Current Job Opportunities at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Job Title: Manufacturing Associate
- Responsible for labeling and packing finished product into inner and master cartons according to job jacket or product specification, stacking cartons produced, and maintaining quality records
- Highly repetitive lifting in the lower range and moderate lifting in the moderate range; Steel-toed shoes and earplugs required
- Weight lifted: Lower 0-25lbs Moderate 26-100 lbs High over 100 lbs
- Weight repeatedly lifted per shift: Occasional 0-25 times per shift Moderate 26-100 times per shift Repetitive 100-500 times per shift.
- Responsible for maintaining operating equipment (including adjusting and set up
- Required to inspect the quality of the product and notify operator of any product problems
- Responsible for following all safety guidelines, keep work area clean and safe
- Records inventory transactions
- Work environment involves exposure to dust, noise, and moving equipment,
- Diploma or equivalent 0-1 years of related experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math functions is necessary
- Must have demonstrated openness to accept change and work well in a team environment
- Must have good speed and manual dexterity; Must be quality oriented
- Ability to trouble shoot, adjust and set up equipment
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Formulate marketing strategies and develop brand marketing plan and budgets, advertising and promotion programme including new product launches and campaign within the category plan guidelines to meet company and business goals and ensure the quarterly and yearly sales budget are met.
- Responsible for overall product and brand management in areas such as: advertisements, promotions, activities, pricing, costing and sales performances.
- Lead and work with multifunctional team (TM, supply chain, sales, etc) to implement the plan in the market place and monitor performance of the support plans.
- Conduct continuous market reseach, market trends and consumer demand to support business development.
- Liaise with external parties, i.e. advertising agencies and production companies to assist with preparation of promotions and associate materials.
- Plan and oversee the budget of a marketing campaign and ensuring expenses of campaign is feasible and effective to assist in the said campaign
- Organizing and attending exhibitions during weekends and public holidays.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Management/Marketing/Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in FMCG industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers with advertising agency background is an added advantage.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Skills & Personalities:
- Leadership qualities
- Result-oriented with excellent planning, organizing and execution skills
- Commercial awareness
- Adaptibility & Creativity
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th May, 2016