New Job Positions in Lagos at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Career Openings: Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited In Lagos
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele-Sales Executive
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines-attend monthly meetings with the Corporate Account Managers to update information and discuss any issues.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the FMCG or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues
Job Title: Office Assistant
- General reception duties. Return calls as appropriate usually on request.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Keep filing/document management system for electronic and paper documents organized.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Distribute/file all incoming mail.
- Data entry.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
Qualifications & skills
- Good organizational skills and record keeping
- Cheerful presence and people skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self starter who can work independently.
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Reports to Admin Manager
Job Title: Trainee Health Consultant
- We are seeking talented individuals with Healthcare knowledge whose personal values align with the company’s Healthcare core values: Integrity, Learning, Accountability and Performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate compensation at rates to allow optimal margins and meet or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan.
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics.
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate.
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be relentless in the pursuit of new sales opportunities
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
- Applicants who have applied for previous related openings need not apply as they will be considered alongside fresh applicants
Application Deadline 20th November, 2016.