Globacom Limited jobs in Nigeria october 2012
Globacom, the second national carrier requires the services of experienced Auditors in auditing activities of its various offices and outlets all over the country. Under the direction of the Chief Internal Auditors will be responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit assignments and projects.
Job opportunity Title: Experience Internal Auditors
Job opportunity Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant sciences
- ACA or ACCA is mandatory
- Good communication, preparation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to travel
- Ability to learn fast especially in technical areas
Job opportunity Experience
Minimum of 5 years post ICAN Qualifications audit experience
Job opportunity Responsibilities
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Document and ensure the integrity of the procedures and processes
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Assess the strengths or weaknesses of the system of internal controls
- Recommend strong and effective controls to strengthen any weaknesses observed
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Conduct substantive test of specified areas and identify reportable issues
- Communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audits
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.