Sept 2016 Latest Job For Finance Consultant in a Fund Management and Advisory Firm in Kano
Vacancy Announcement: Finance Consultant (ERP Implementation) in Kano
Job Title: Finance Consultant (ERP Implementation)
- · Review and document the current finance processes
- · Review and document the current finance policies
- · Train accounting team on new policies and processes
- · Lead the first phase of the ERP implementation project (most likely all finance, inventory, payroll, maybe manufacturing)
- · Accompany the company through 3 reporting cycles after the First phase implementation
- · Train executives on IFRS standards
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- ICAN, ACCA or CPA Certified is mandatory.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proficiency in accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team.
- Result oriented, Conscientious, Confident and of high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply