May 2016 PHP Developer Job Opportunity in Lagos at Gomyway.com
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) – Our client, Gomyway.com is a trusted ride sharing platform. We connect people traveling in the same direction to share rides together.
Simply put, you can hitch a ride with someone going your way via the platform and both parties get to share the cost of the trip.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer (GoMyWay)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are currently looking for a full-time PHP developer, who is dedicated to his craft and can hit the ground running, to join our team in Yaba, lagos. Responsibilities will primarily consist of developing new features and improving existing functions on the platform.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing innovative start-up. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Write “clean”, well commented code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Good knowledge of code versioning with git
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc)
- Good MySQL knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Phalcon framework
- Knowledge of Linux and nginx server stack
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply
Interested candidates should submit:
- Your CV
- Links to projects (especially open source projects) you have worked on.
- A link to your blog (if any)
- Include links to your github and/or Twitter profile.
Application Deadline 25th May, 2016.