Graduate Customer Relations Officers Recruitment at Cardinal Stone In Nigeria May 2016
Cardinal Stone – We are a non-bank financial institution, providing services in Financial Advisory, Capital Raising, Investment Management and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader West African economic region. We are registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer and Registrar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer (Contract)
- Processes account opening forms for clients and initiates clients’ web access for online brokerage
- Prepares new CSCS customer accounts for the stockbrokers to process
- Handles customer enquiries using standard procedures and refers calls/clients to the relevant asset management unit when required
- Conducts daily upload of trades, settlement of trades and reconciliation of failed/cancelled trades
- Generates contract notes and sends monthly cash account and CSCS statement of account to Clients
- Interfaces with Stockbroking unit on new accounts opened for certificates lodgment and/or trading
- Sends certificates for verification and certificate dematerialization
- Minimum Second Class Upper or HND Upper Credit
- Must have been posted to Lagos State for NYSC (Batch B)
- Prior customer service or banking operations experience is a plus.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Effective and efficient at problem solving
- Attentive to detail and highly organized
- Great communication skills (oral and listening)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You are required to include a cover letter as the first page of your CV.