Graduates Trainees Job at NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited 2014
Government Jobs in Nigeria, Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria,
Position Available From:
On behalf of the Lagos State Government, NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm) invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement as trainees at the State’s newly established training centre.
Position: Graduates Trainees
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (not less than Lower Credit);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage.
- Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will:
- Be trained free of charge to use a stenograph machine to record court and other proceedings.
- Be employed by the Lagos State Government as an official verbatim reporter upon successful completion of the training programme.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should submit as one attachment in Microsoft Word or pdf format, a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. All applications must be submitted no later than 2nd January 2014. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.