We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Advert Sales Executive
- This is an exciting new role for an Advert Sales Executive to join the Grand Investor’s media team.
- This is to reflect the development of ad and corporate sales opportunities in this area.
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will be required to sell digital ad space for the website and magazine.
- Also attract and sell sponsorship opportunities for special issues, Tv programs, and events.
The key responsibilities of are:
- Lead generation and conversion of new opportunities as well as managing existing revenue streams
- Deliver exceptional customer service to existing and new prospects
- Creating awareness for grandinvestors.com
- Liaising with existing clients, source new leads and build relationships with media planners and advertising agencies
- Develop new revenue stream
- Work closely with editorial to match content to sponsors and make approaches to secure revenue from these opportunities
- Close sponsorship deals for TV and radio programs
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a highly motivated individual whom has a proven track record in digital sales
- Must have media sales experience, ideally in business to business.
- Experience in digital magazine ad sales is a plus
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
Job Title: Content Writer
- Grandinvestors.com, a fast paced, digital agency in the investment niche, is on the lookout for talented Content Writers to join their expanding team.
- This impressive agency has gone from strength to strength and now looking to boost their team – which is where you come in! If you are energetic, forward thinking and have a love for writing then this role is for you.
- Your work will be published on the website and on the quarterly magazine.
- You will also work closely with the wider team to integrate campaigns across all digital platforms – so a passion for digital will be an advantage!
- In return, you will be given top notch training and the opportunity to develop your skills and progress internally.
- Writing informative business articles for our blog with smart use of keywords
- Editing and proofreading articles written by other bloggers
- Writing scripts for radio and TV programs
- Providing content for ads and other marketing communications.
Required Skills and Qualification
The desired candidate should:
- Be a graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing and editing
- Have a good research skill
- Have a good knowledge of digital media
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be a good team player
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet
- Have an eye for detail
- Have good time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title eg: “Advert Executive” as title of your mail.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.