Current Jobs at Ernst and Young Global Limited for Graphic Designers in Nigeria,June 2017
Graphic Designers Job Opportunities in Nigeria,June 2017
Graphic Designers Job Positions in Nigeria June 2017
In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Ref No: NIG0002L
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
The job holder will:
- Assist the Business Development and Marketing and Communications team with design needs, from concept through production – relying on firm brand
- Offer conceptual design and production solutions to internal clients
- Work with internal clients and Marketing and Communications team in selecting an effective design and deliverable solution within firm brand.
- Participate in project meetings and positive discussions relating to appropriate graphics methods/techniques to meet project requirements.
- Assist in establishing vendor lists, develops and maintains vendor relationships, and work with external vendors regarding the coordination of production for external products and services.
- Actively support the firm’s brand
- Works with CSG team on design projects from concept through production, balances multiple priorities simultaneously, to meet client commitments and deadlines.
- Shares best practices utilizing ‘state-of-the-art’ techniques, equipment, and advancements within the design community. Pursues and shares best practices within the unit
- Understand, implement, and strictly adhere to the quality standards and procedures established by Ernst & Young.
- Ability to thinks strategically to relate design work to the client’s business needs.
- Experience working in a corporate environment and adhering to internal branding standards an asset.
- Advanced skill in InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat, PowerPoint
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Good concept and design skills
- Experience in print production, both in-house and with external vendors
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a time-sensitive environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and/or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Approximately 3-5 years of related design experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply