A leading Group of companies at Victoria Island, Lagos requires the services of an ardent candidate preferably female, who is also expected to double as an Executive Assistant, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Speech Writer/ Executive Assistant
Job Ref: SWEA1
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills
- Writing, editing and proofreading speeches and statements for the Managing Director
- Gathering and analyzing facts, statements and all communications to and from the MD
- Preparing and /or reviewing official statements for the Office of the MD
- Traveling with MD for local and international meetings
- Privy to confidential information and as such, should be highly diplomatic and discretionary
- Must have international exposure and orientation
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential)
- Expert level in the use of computer applications
- Provide high-level, confidential and administrative support to the office of the MD
- Must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills
- To take charge of preparing non-vetted public speeches for the CEO at seminars, symposia, etc.
- Ideally, choice candidate should have some form of international exposure (worked in multinational organization)
- At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in English Language, Communication, Journalism, Linguistics, International Relations or other related fields.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong record of writing and communication experience in English.
- Candidates must have worked on a number of literature, speeches, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s & Application letter to: email@example.com using ‘SWEA1’ as subject of mail
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply
Application Deadline 24th June, 2016.