Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial and Accounting Consultant
Senior Finance Consultant:
- Good knowledge of Finance & Accounting (GL / AP / AR / FA / CM / Exp Mgmt.)
- Good knowledge of CoA – Ledger, Sub-ledger, Products, Customers mapping, Best Practices for managing CoA master data
- Interaction with CFO and business leaders having CA background, hence need to be good in communication and articulation of understanding
- Desirable: Any prior experience in one or more of the following domains would be added advantage: CPG, Retail, Logistics, Power
- Desirable: Articulate ERP requirements for ERP selection exercise
- Desirable: 2-3 ERP implementations as project manager or lead consultant
- Understanding requirements for Group Level Financial Consolidation across countries, regions and BUs
- Document/ validate current business processes.
- Identify gaps and suggest improvements based on the industry best practices
- Practitioner CA with substantial domain experience (Strong financial background)
Point to note:
- This is not an implementation project
- This is more of a requirement gathering and identifying gaps for a new ERP solution
- Providing high level process recommendations. What is needed and what the customer should have as a best practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send MS Word copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com State the job role in the subject feed of your email.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2016.