March 2016 IntelliFin Solutions Limited Vacancy for a Head of Mobile Money
IntelliFin Solutions Limited is one of CBN’s licensed mobile money operators in Nigeria, which aims to foster the inclusion of the unbanked populace, as well as, migrate the Nigerian economy from cash- based to electronic-based.
As part of plans to launch our mobile money brand, we are seeking to recruit focused, energetic, results-oriented and suitably qualified professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Mobile Money
- The ideal candidate will coordinate and manage all Mobile Money product development and implementation, provide strategic leadership and guidance to the team and drive business development activities so as to propel the brand ahead of competition.
- Champion and lead the process of establishing the nature and scope of services that will be offered under the Mobile Payment Services.
- Develop the framework for technical and commercial knowledge transfer and establish same as a key component of the employee performance management system within the Mobile Payment Services.
- Ensure that the Company meets its profit expectations and achieves its long term objective of being in top 3 player’s position and preferred mobile money service in Nigeria.
- Effectively lead the efforts to create the necessary awareness of Mobile Payment services within and outside the Organization.
- Manage the relationship with the Telcos, CBN, NIBSS, other Service Providers and parties in the Mobile Payment ecosystem.
- Drive the development of business strategies by developing new areas of expansion for the Mobile Payment Business.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A good first Degree or equivalent in any relevant numerate discipline.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of e-Products and Channels.
- Excellent understanding of Accounting Procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and people management skills.
- Sound awareness/understanding of trends and recent developments in the payment industry.
- Excellent negotiation, planning and organization skills.
- A minimum of 10 years’ work experience with at least 5 years in the management of e-payment systems/solutions within the Financial Services sector.
- Experience in managing mobile money services with proven track record of revenue achievement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s (prepared as a word document, and saved with their full names) to: email@example.com with a subject: HOB – MOBILE MONEY.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2016.