Masseuse Job Vacancy in Abuja at Hilton Hotels and Resort
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93
countries and territories.
Hilton Hotels and Resort is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Masseuse
- A Masseuse with Transcorp Hilton Abuja is responsible for providing professional treatments and services for guests, including but not limited to body and facial treatments, massages, home care advice and tour of the facilities.
- Maintaining safety and cleanliness and ensuring guest satisfaction regarding all areas of Spa services in accordance with Hilton Standards.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
- If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Masseuse, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Attending Hilton Trainings and monthly departmental meetings as required.
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness in the department
- To report any maintenance issues to Recreation Manager.
- Assist in all areas of the operations as requested by Recreation Manager.
- To be fully aware of current and future services offered by the hotel.
- To ensure that departmental operation budget is adhered to, maximizing revenues and minimizing expenses.
- Provides efficient guest service from point of arrival to check out. Books, changes and cancels appointments and up sells retail.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of locker room, lounge, steam/sauna room, prep room and restrooms.
- Ensure stocking of water and other beverages and set up and break down of beverage and fruit station.
- Assisting guest and providing personal training session, if necessary.
- Maintaining the Fitness center: looking after equipment and coordinating with Precor representative for maintenance and product updates.
- To ensure audio-visual equipment is well maintained and in good condition.
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness in the department.
- Provides courteous and efficient guest service from point of arrival through check out. Orient the guests through our Fitness facility, greets guests and provides personal guest service.
- Accurately schedule all massage reservations, changes, confirms and cancel massage reservations.
- Accurately process all billing and posting for spa and retail services: report any overages and shortages to Recreation Manager.
- Accurately explain spa treatment menu and packages to guests
- Greet and welcome all incoming and outgoing guests and staff in accordance to hotel Standards.
- Maintain the quality of service and overall appearance of locker areas, lounge area and restrooms.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- At least 1 year experience in the spa or hospitality industry.
- Experience in a resort or wellness related field preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Experience in hospitality or customer service industry is required
- Ability to read, writes, speak and understand the English language to effectively communicate with guests.
What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
- We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply