October 2016 IT Supervisor New Vacancy at Hilton Worldwide
Career Openings: IT Supervisor In Lagos
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Supervisor
- An IT Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
- As an IT Supervisor, you will support the IT Department in its efforts to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards.
- Specifically, the IT Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide day-to-day support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
- Record all issues that arise and advise the IT Manager of any issues that need further attention
- Recommend system improvements to the IT Manager
- Communicate with the hotel Business Center Team to respond to any Guest-related IT requirements
What are we looking for:
- IT Supervisors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous IT experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- Experience of all Microsoft systems
- Experience of hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply