April 2016 FPSO Painting Supervisor Job at Hobark International Limited
Nigerian Employment Job Vacancies & Graduate Jobs: FPSO Painting Supervisor Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services
Primary Skills Oil & Gas, Engineering
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that painting activities during fabrication is in accordance with the design and minimise the non
- conformance painting result.
- ? To ensure good communication between COMPANY Team and CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOR
- ? To ensure that all painting procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate
- with Contractor.
- ? To ensure that all painting activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and
- Company / project specifications mainly GS EP COR 350.
- ? To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- ? To monitor painting materials delivered at Site: storage and preservation.
- ? Comments on the contractor documents related to painting/PFP/insulation in due time.
- ? Review and comment site queries related to painting/PFP/insulation works and co-ordinate the response
- with corrosion engineer leader.
- ? Close communication and exchange/share an information/constraint at yard with Corrosion Engineer leader
- ? To ensure safety issues of used painting materials as hazardous materials.
- ? To ensure safe working practices are carried out by CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOT and VENDORS,
- ? To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when
- necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- ? To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- ? Attend the toolbox meetings.
- ? To keep record volume of painting used on Nigerian Content packages including hull appurtenance.
- ? To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of
- ? To report to the Painting Superintendent on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) and highlight critical
- problems, discrepancies and dysfunctions if any,
- To issue Daily and Weekly and Monthly Reports
- ? Maintain up to date activity follow up (progress, etc.),
- ? Participate in the inspection activities,
- ? To follow and clear Punch list
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience (painting and
- coating) in Oil and Gas production projects
- ? Qualification: Certified by an approved organization such as ACQPA-FROSIO, NACE Level 3
- ? Ability to work as part of a team
- ? Language: English fluent
- ? Good knowledge on Computer utilisation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply