FPSO Scaffold Superintendent Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL),
Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services
The following job vacancy exists:
Job Title: FPSO Scaffold Superintendent
Primary Skills Oil & Gas, Engineering, Operations
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- ? To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line
- with company objectives.
- ? To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and
- cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by
- company policy.
- ? To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- ? Monitor QC activities within his discipline
- ? To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating
- between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- ? To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when
- necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- ? To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- ? Attend the toolbox meetings.
- ? To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements
- (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- ? To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- ? To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of
- ? To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas
- production projects
- ? Ability to work as part of a team
- ? Language: English fluent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply