Hobark International Limited Latest Job for a Project Superintendent
Job Recruitment: Project Superintendent At Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL),
Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent: Project
- To manage all aspects of planning/executing/administering projects – serving both existing and new clients.
- To maximise utilization of company resources.
- Be able to present him/herself in professional manner and be articulate in presenting the company at all levels
- To interphase with Business Development -, Finance -, Planning & Development – and Logistics Departments to ensure optimum solution for client requirements, ensuring all company income streams are addressed/covered.
- To develop Project Plans in conjunction with Clients Technical Departments for maintenance/repair projects (Rigs/Marine Vessels)
- Team work:
- Interphase with internal company departments and within own team
- Problem solving:
- Taking all factors into account, develop solutions to varying problems. In doing so, present solutions to client enquiries.
- Work independently
- Planning and organising:
- This is the essence of the position – ability to plan, organize and execute a well developed project plan (Resources required/Execution/etc…)
- Optimising company resources in servicing existing and potential clients
- Ensure all services rendered are recorded and invoiced
- Experienced in using Information Technology, including but not limited to:
- Project Management ERP – e.g MS Project/SAP
- MS Word/Excel/Power Point
- CAD (desirable)
- Policies and Procedures:
- Familiarise with company procedures and policies
- Familiarise with company target clients
- Initiative and enterprise:
- Essential to use initiative and be enterprising, taking cognisance of company procedures and policies
- Mechanical or E&I (HND/Degree)
- Project Management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential):
- Oil and Gas/Marine Environment
- Drilling Equipment (including OCTG)
- Report compiling
- Jack-up/semi-submersible Rigs
- 10 years in O&G environment
- Business Management, Finance, Logistics, Operations, Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply