Hotel Manager, Housekeeping Manager, Banquet / Marketing Manager Job opportunity vacancy in Nigeria october 2012
Vacancies: Hotel Manager, Housekeeping Manager, Banquet / Marketing Manager
Our client is an exclusive 30-bed boutique hotel in Ibadan. The hotel prides itself with its state of art facilities, swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities whilst offering the best in modern comfort and luxury. To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit highly experienced professionals with good leadership skills.
Position: Hotel Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff.
- You will provide overall leadership, guidance and direction to the hotel staff ensuring the highest quality in standards and services.
- In addition, you will develop improvement actions, carry out costs savings and safeguard quality of operations.
- Degree-qualified, you must have extensive hotel management experience in 4/5 star hotels.
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details.
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- You must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Position: Housekeeping Manager
- Reporting to the Hotel Manager, you will uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct in the hotel.
- You will be responsible for planning, organizing and developing the overall operations of the housekeeping department ensuring the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times.
- Experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation, coaching and development is required for this role.
- You must have a good working knowledge of rooms management systems and advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
- You must have an eye for details.
Position: Banquet / Marketing Manager
- Reporting to the Hotel Manager, you will provide exceptional efficient business management of Banquet operations and staff.
- You will maintain a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to staff to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- In addition, you will be responsible for generating new businesses and meeting the targets set for banqueting.
- Degree-qualified, you must have good sales experience and possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring ail sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- You must have good communication skills.
- A good knowledge of hospitality and conference operations is desirable.
Our client offers a pleasant working environment, good career prospects and very attractive and highly competitive compensation packages to the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for as the subject of the email. On or before 30th October 2012.