Graduate Customer Support Executives Open Job at Hotels.ng in Lagos May 2017
Graduate Customer Support Executives New Vacancy in Lagos May 2017
Opportunity For Graduate Customer Support Executives in Lagos May 2017
At Hotels.ng, the customer is at the center of everything we do. We aim to produce the best possible customer
experience, with the greatest selection of accommodation options, the smoothest, most intuitive process, and the greatest customer service. Our customer service team goes above and beyond to make our customers experience the delight of right.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Duration: Full time
- On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures and policies.
- Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences.
- Determine the availability of space on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on space reserved or available.
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones and emails.
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories, brochures, and maps.
- Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of reservation changes or to confirm reservations.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
- Contact motel, hotel, resort, and travel operators to obtain current advertising literature.
- A degree or its equivalent
- Perfect Telecommunication skills multitasking ability
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must possess good customer relationship skills.
- Must be a computer literate (proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter
- Planning and strategizing
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Goal driven
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our long term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online