October 2016 Fresh Recruitment At Huawei Technologies for PR / Digital Marketing Managers
Fresh Job Vacancy: PR/Digital Marketing Manager in Lagos
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PR/Digital Marketing Manager
- Liaising with colleagues and PR/Digital agencies;
- Build and leverage relationships with key opinion leaders, key media
- Develop PR/Digital marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Develop contagious digital marketing contents
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create and review content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR/digital marketing results on a monthly basis
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven working experience in public relations/digital marketing ESSENTIAL
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful public relations/digital marketing campaigns at an extensive audience awareness level
- Strong relationships with smartphone related media, bloggers, KOLs
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline is required
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Only applicants based in Lagos will be considered, no relocation will be considred for this role.