This role entails recording shipments as assigned to dispatchers and franchises, Keeping records of inbound and outbound of shipments, Organizing the floor operations to conform to the standard and ethics of the client. Ensuring that there is quality reporting End-to-End.
- A graduate or ND holder with at least one year experience in logistics operations
- Preferably male and must reside in Jos Plateau
Skills & Competencies:
- Understand the importance of escalating queries or inaccuracies within the center.
- Attention to details and the accuracy surrounding completing tasks.
- Disciplined in time keeping and achieving daily outputs as required
- Adherence to process and procedural requirements
- Good written and Oral Communication skills, work well within a team environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2016.