April 2016 Job at Alexander Nelson for an Executive Assistant /Assistant Manager office of the MD
Job Title: Executive Assistant /Assistant Manager office of the MD
- Projecting and managing the image of the office of the MD
- Contributing to the development of strategic relationships with the office of the MD.
- Managing the public image and presence of the MD.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Managing Director
- Working with the Managing Director to develop and refine strategies for Public Relations campaigns.
- Managing variety of public and media relations campaigns.
- Maintaining / organizing / tracking hardcopy and electronic file systems.
- Reading and monitoring of publications important to the office of the MD / clients.
- Satisfying a mix of evolving and deadline-oriented needs of the office of the MD with high level of flexibility, passion and professionalism.
- Coordinating the calendar, travel, meetings, and schedule arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Coordinating operations of the Managing Director’s office including, reception, document preparation, confidential control of internal communication, general office maintenance and confidential file management.
- Coordinating meetings as required, including, preparing agenda, circulating papers and taking minutes.
- Writing and distributing press releases and manage corporate media relations
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of company events and trade shows.
- Answering and filtering telephone calls.
- Assisting with the development/production of communication materials and presentations
- Maintaining social media platforms such as the company’s website and Linked-in pages.
- Attending events and meetings on behalf of senior executives where required.
- Staying current with local and other relevant news and prioritizing news items for review of the senior executives.
- Any other such duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by any of the Group’s senior executives which shall not be considered inconsistent with a position of this nature.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must have sound analytical mind
- Attention to details
- High integrity
- Good inter- personal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Meet deadlines with little or no Supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply