Jobs For Project Support Officer In Nigeria July 2014
Organization: Concern Universal
Closing date: 18 Jul 2014
- Location: Calabar, Nigeria
- Reporting to: Country Director
Concern Universal is an international NGO that works to sustainably reduce poverty and improve the lives of some of the world’s poorest communities. Established in 1976, the organisation has nine country programmes in Africa, Asia & South America.
In Nigeria, Concern Universal has been working for over a decade with local partners and rural communities in the country’s South East. We manage projects funded by major international donors that aim to address gender inequalities and rights abuses, improve sanitation and access to water, foster accountability, develop livelihoods and preserve environments.
The purpose of this post is to support the Country Director in reporting to donors, sharing and promoting project impacts, identifying funding opportunities and submitting grant applications, and communicating effectively with partners and other stakeholders. The post holder will liaise with other Concern Universal Country Programmes in West Africa and also with the UK Office to ensure effective communication.
How to apply:
- To apply for this position, candidates must submit a completed Application Form by 18th July 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in late July for initial telephone interviews. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The successful candidate will be expected to take up the post in late August 2014.