Position at Jumia Group for a Visual Designer, Training Platform in Lagos,June 2017
Visual Designer, Training Platform Job Opportunity in Lagos,June 2017
Job Position For Visual Designer, Training Platform in Lagos,June 2017
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Visual Designer, Training Platform
Duration: Full Time
- As a Visual Designer, your responsibility is to design training and communication materials for our vendors to be displayed on our online educational platforms and in our hubs during offline events.
- The Visual Designer will be the custodian of all creative assets (banners, images, videos/trailers) that may be sourced directly from content owners, or created in-house by the team.
- Produce videos for all the Jumia Vendor University channels: Vendor Hub, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Support vendor engagement efforts through communication material used for events, physical training, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals that support and reinforce Jumia Vendor University’s vision, brand, and business objectives across all platforms.
- Create style guides and design pattern libraries in support of our brand, cross-platform experiences and merchandising.
- Design Training documents: digital documents for website and social media, paper, flyers, website banners and other training material for the Vendors training
- Design beautiful and engaging advertising creative in support of Jumia Vendor University’s initiatives across video, digital, social media, print, merchandising, out-of-home and any other assets as deemed necessary.
- Support the design team by producing, managing and uploading graphic assets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must possess in-depth experience in Project Management
- In-depth knowledge of relevant design softwares and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and HTML/CSS experience is a plus
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognized and accredited University
- Experience with creating digital banners and print banners, brochures, print ads, outdoor banners, brand guidelines, collateral marketing
- Extensive knowledge driving and applying user-centred design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including Vendor Management, Commercial and Marketing
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design experience, including logos, animations and graphics
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a similar role within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply