July 2016 State Counsels Recruitment At Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
Experienced Job Position:Kaduna State Civil Service Commission State Counsels
The Kaduna State Government intends to strengthen the capacity of its Ministry of Justice to deliver services that support good governance in the state.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be recruited into the State Civil Service as:
Job Title: State Counsel
Applicants must possess and present evidence of the following:
- An LL.B degree from an accredited university and a BL from the Nigerian Law School.
- 2-3 years’ post-call experience; and
- NYSC discharge certificate.
Application Deadline: 2nd August, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested applications must be accompanied with curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of credentials.
Completed applications shall be addressed to:
Kaduna State Civil Service Commission,
- CV’s are to contain functional e-mail addresses and phone numbers of applicants.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.