Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KDSUBEB) recruitment for an Education Secretary march 2013
The Management of the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KDSUBEB) wishes to invite application from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of Education Secretary of Makarfi Local Government Education Authority (LGEA).Job opportunity Position: Education Secretary
Qualification and Experience:
Candidates Must possess the following:
- A degree in Education from any accredited, reputable University
- Accrued teaching experience preferably in a Primary School for at least tea(1 0) years
- Be computer literate
- Be a registered member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCH); and
- Be an indigene of the Local Government Area He/She is applying for.
- Working experience with civil society m well its within government
- Sound in Sector Planning, Human Resources Management and Organizational Development
- Be a serving officer not below the rank of GL14
The Education Secretary shall be responsible for the day-today administration of the affairs of the Authority.
- Give quarterly reports to the Local Government Area Chairman and SUBEB on planned activities and administrative challenge related to Basic Education delivery.
- Coordinate, initiate and collaborate with all stakeholders to develop Basic Education
- Participate regularly in meetings with SUBEB.
- Ensure proper implementation of policy
- Ensure effective communication of information to schools
C. Condition of Service:
As obtainable in the Kaduna State Civil Service. The appointment is for a period of five (5) years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for a further period of five years based on satisfactory performance.
How to Apply
Applicant should send fifteen (15) copies of his/her typewritten application and Curriculum Vitae to the office of the Local Government Council Chairman and Three 3 copies to the office of the
Executive Chairman SUBEB, Kaduna
Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board
No. 79 Tafawa Balewa Way, P.M.B 2333, Kaduna State
Applicants should provide in their CV names of three (3) referees at least two of whom should be competent enough to attest to the applicant’s Professional/Academic standing and character. The referees should be requested to send their confidential reports to the Local Government Council Chairman
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2013.