April 2016 Accountants Job Position at Kelina Hospital
Nigerian Employment Job Vacancies: Kelina Hospital Accountants Job
Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and the Nigerian Investment Promotion Council as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. At the moment, we routinely do Hyseterectomy, Myomectomy, Cholecystectomy and Appendicectomy laparoscopically. We also do PCNL, Miniperc, Uretero-renoscopy and laser, pneumatic and ultrasonic lithotripsy for kidney stones, laser vaporization and bipolar TURP for the prostate as well as all Gastro-intestinal Endoscopic Procedures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Candidates for the position of the Accountant must be ICAN-certified University Graduates with excellent spoken and written English.
Candidates must be:
- Skilled in IT and Accounting softwares like QuickBooks.
- Familiar with Abuja business environment
- At least 2 years post-NYSC.
- Experienced in a similar job.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned passport-sized photograph, as well as scanned copies of all relevant certificates.