Graduate Immigration/Consular Liaising Officer at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited in Abuja May 2017
Immigration/Consular Liaising Officer Open Job in Abuja May 2017
Immigration/Consular Liaising Officer Fresh Job in Abuja May 2017
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Immigration/Consular Liaising Officer
- In charge of all KHNL Consular unit operations in Abuja which will entail vast knowledge and experience in Nigerian Immigration procedures, laws and policies.
- Must have the ability to process and handle the processing of various work visas for expatriates working in Nigeria on behalf of our clients. (TWP, STR, Visa extensions, Visa on Arrival) etc.
- Monitoring and following up on all our clients consular jobs at the immigration headquarters in Abuja.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the Immigration service and related government agencies such as ministry of interior.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationship with officers of the immigration service
- Must have knowledge of proper immigration documentation for visas.
- Ability to relate with all relevant agencies as well as authorities ranges from Immigration and ministry of Interior.
- Ability to develop and ensure compliance to standard Immigration procedure.
- Business development to Identify and acquire new clientele to provide consular services.
- Staying updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Preparation of weekly and monthly report.
Qualifications & Competences Required
- Candidate should have a Minimum of B.Sc in any Social Science from a recognized institution.
- Candidate should have a Minimum of (1-3) years’ experience in a similar as an Immigration PRO or liaising Immigration consulting officer role in Abuja while experience in the logistics industry will also be an advantage
- Ability to work independently to achieve the company’s operational goals.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to resolve issues speedily
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org